- We are pleased to announce a funding agreement with the City of Camarillo to provide residents with Care-a-Van transportation services, at no charge, through June 30, 2021. The City’s contribution of CARES Act funding to the District will help provide free, door-through-door transportation rides for residents for non-emergency medical appointments, activities of daily living, preventive health and other health maintenance appointments, including to and from District programs, throughout Ventura County.
- Vans are equipped with hydraulic lifts for wheelchair assistance.
- Drivers are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Vehicles are configured to comply with COVID-19 safety precautions.
- Masks are required at all times while on the vehicle.