Realtor® and SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
Sharron has been a homeowner & Realtor in Leisure Village since 2000. She has sold about 800 homes in the Village in her real estate career. She is passionate about helping people with the purchase or sale of their home and is an EXPERT IN NEGOTIATION. Upgrading the home for sale at a modest price is one of her specialties, allowing for a quicker sale and higher price. Pride and professionalism are words that are often used to describe Sharron. She is one of those diligent, hard workers who always answers her phone and returns calls and emails promptly. Sharron has many friends in the Village and enjoys spending time with them. She is truly grateful for all the referrals she receives from her clients and friends. With all of Sharron’s years of experience, she is the Leisure Village expert and someone you want on your side when it’s time to sell or buy your next home!
Meryll has been a Realtor since 2004 and worked hard to get her Broker’s license in 2019. She has sold homes all over Southern California, representing both buyers and sellers. Meryll received her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing from USC. She loves handling the internet marketing (Google business, Zillow, websites) & social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) aspects of our business. Meryll is very tech-saavy and knows real estate software programs. She is an expert at running MLS searches for our Leisure Village comparables. She is very organized, meticulous and enjoys the detail of all the behind-the-scenes, required paperwork for our escrow transactions. Her first job out of college was working for IBM selling personal computers. She has over 20 years of sales and negotiation experience.
Jon lives in Leisure Village and is passionate about living life to its fullest there. He volunteers on 3 committees: Architectural, Landscape and Building & Grounds. He enjoys his membership in the photography club and especially loves Grapes R Us wine club where he uses his knowledge of wines to lead tastings. Jon has spent most of his career life in the successful marketing of wines in Southern California restaurants and fine wine retailers, leading seminars, wine dinners and events where he shared his passion for the California wine business. A Southern Californian with generations stretching back to the early 1800s, Jon is a bit of a statesman for what he considers his ancestral homeland. He has found his slice of paradise in Leisure Village and is looking forward to sharing all that the Village has to offer those seeking to find their own slice of paradise. We know you will enjoy working with him as much as we do.
Why Work With Us When You’re Ready to Buy/Sell in Leisure Village
- 20+ Years Real Estate Experience Specializing in Leisure Village with about 600 transactions
- Leisure Village Homeowner since 2000
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Excellent relationship with Leisure Village Association staff & other Realtors
- Volunteer member of LVA Insurance, Landscape and Architectural Committee to keep up with changes
- Coordinate handyman repairs, upgrading & housecleaning
- Coordinate charity donations of furniture
- Give full tour of the facilities/amenities to prospective buyers
- Provide any required permits for Camarillo & Leisure Village Association
- Knowledge of landscaping requirements
- Check the home inside and out regularly
- Wash down front and back of house & provide new doormat
- Give weekly agent showing feedback to seller