Call today for showing appointment as this one will sell FAST!
It’s “Lights, Camera, Action” next week when “The Lockdown Musical Jamboree” is presented to Villagers in the safety and comfort of their own homes by the talented performers of LV’s Players Guild. The show, to be broadcast on LVTV, Channel 1390, was created by Guild members as an entertaining gift to our sheltered community and as a welcome opportunity for them to sing and play their favorite musical instruments. Produced by Joyce Belcher and written by Linda O’Neill, the “Jamboree” includes music from “Camelot,” songs by Neil Diamond, and more than a dozen performances, which were taped separately, at correct social distances. Tune in to LVTV on November 17 and 19 at 10 AM and 8 PM.
Today, on Veterans Day, we honor those who have served our country and thank them for their continued dedication to our nation. In the United States, there are many valuable benefits available to Veterans, including VA home loans. For over 75 years, VA home loans have provided millions of Veterans and their families the opportunity to purchase their own homes.
As we consider the full impact of VA home loans, it’s important to both understand these great options for Veterans and to share them with those we know who may be able to benefit most. For a variety of different reasons, many Veterans don’t use their VA home loan options, so being knowledgeable about what’s available and how they work may be a game-changer for many.
Facts about 2019 VA Home Loans (most current data):
- 624,546 home loans were guaranteed by the Veterans Administration.
- 306,879 VA home loans were made without a down payment.
- 2,055 grants totaling $118 million were provided to help seriously disabled Veterans purchase, modify, or construct a home to meet their needs.
VA Home Loans Often Offer:
- No down payment options as long as the sales price isn’t higher than the home’s appraised value.
- Better terms and interest rates than loans from other lenders.
- Fewer closing costs, which may be paid by the seller.
The best thing you can do today to celebrate Veterans Day is to share this information with those who can potentially benefit from these loan options. For more information, contact a local real estate professional who can assist you in the process. Thank you for your service.