Camarillo Health Care District is Offering Free Rides to Health Services/Activities of Daily Living Through June 30, 2021
- We are pleased to announce a funding agreement with the City of Camarillo to provide residents with Care-a-Van transportation services, at no charge, through June 30, 2021. The City’s contribution of CARES Act funding to the District will help provide free, door-through-door transportation rides for residents for non-emergency medical appointments, activities of daily living, preventive health and other health maintenance appointments, including to and from District programs, throughout Ventura County.
- Vans are equipped with hydraulic lifts for wheelchair assistance.
- Drivers are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Vehicles are configured to comply with COVID-19 safety precautions.
- Masks are required at all times while on the vehicle.
Leisure Village Travel Returns! We have several tours scheduled for later this year and next year. As many of you know, reserving your spot early is important as most of these tours sell out. All the trips below can be reserved online now. We hope to again offer day tours once California and Leisure Village are more fully opened. 2021-2022 Tours available, many with special pricing: San Francisco June 4-8, 2021 England, Scotland & Wales Sept 9-22, 2021 Islands of New England Sept 17-24, 2021 American Music Cities Nov 7-14, 2021 New York Holiday Dec 13-17, 2021 Costa Rica Mar 14-22, 2022 Croatia & Islands (Small Ship) Oct 4-15, 2022 Danube Holiday Cruise Dec 2-10, 2022
The Beatles (Paperback Writers) Tribute Band on LVTV Friday, Saturday & Sunday (March 12 – 14) 10 AM, 3 PM & 8 PM
Enjoy a dynamic version of the classic songs that the Fab Four first performed on “The Ed Sullivan Show.” That trip down memory lane returns here via an engaging show by the Paperback Writers Tribute Band, first presented live in the AR in 2018 and now broadcast on LVTV, Channel 1390 this weekend. “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” “Yellow Submarine,” and many more songs.